Tea Cozie Cottage

Tea Cozie Cottage
Betty @ tea cozie cottage

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Tea in the Garden with Bernideen

 What a day, the weather is gorgeous. Today I had my tea on the bench of a trellis, I have shown part of this set before, but yesterday I went to an antique store and got four cups n' saucers and the tea plates to match. My other tea cups have a square handle and these ones have the rose that matches the teapot. I didn't show the handle, in all the pictures I took-still new at this.
I am starting to really love this set, I have collected odd pieces to it for years, but it is all coming together with a lot of accessory pieces. When you look up close at the design it is almost like a cheese cloth has been held over the china piece and the roses are cut out.

Iam enjoying Chai black tea, my last scone with honey butter, the little heart biscuit is for Daisy, and the lily of the valleys are in the sugar to my set.  All on a plastic tray that goes great with the Royal Winton set

Iam sharing tea in the garden with Bernadeen at bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.ca

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous!
    just love the beauty, colour and welcoming invitation of your setting... ty for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A LOVELY TEA PARTY....I LOVE YOUR TEA SET.....ITS VERY PRETTY......EVERYTHING MATCHES SO NICELY......HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND......RIZZI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on Pink Saturday:) Love your teapot and cups and saucers - you did a great job! I LOVE scones. A friend introduced me to it - and have given tea parties with her. A great way to get friends to your house:):)

    ReplyDelete